Warmer days are on their way and although there is a lot of uncertainty about when our communities are going to reopen, we do know that a change in our skincare routine to fit summer weather is necessary. Prepping your skin for summer can be daunting. By the time that April rolls around that hard flaking skin behind your calves really needs some TLC and the skin on the area opposite of your biceps has become beyond dull. Lucky for you, we’ve got just the stuff to treat these problems.
Although his season has been a very difficult one, our team at Klei is trying our best to be positive and optimistic about the future. We can’t guarantee that you will get to see anyone outside of your immediate bubble any time soon... but we’ll do our best to prepare you (and your skin) for what’s to come.
Here’s what we’ll be doing all spring to get our faces and bodies ready for our solo summer in the sun!
- Fruit Enzymes & Honey Brighten Yellow Clay Mask
Our Fruit Enzymes & Honey Brighten yellow clay mask is a great way to gently exfoliate away dead skin cells to prepare it for the summer sun. The exfoliating strength of pineapple and papaya fruit enzymes is balanced by gentle yellow clay and honey to soften and moisturize the face.
- Mix 1 tsp of powder gradually with water, until a paste is formed. Apply a thin layer to face after cleansing, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Once dry, rinse off with warm water. Use 1-2x a week, depending on your skin needs.
- 2% Salicylic Acid Clarify Facial Oil
Our 2% Salicylic Acid Clarify Facial Oil is the perfect addition to your summer routine. While the oil in Clarify moisturizes the skin, the salicylic acid treats any pesky breakouts from the increased warmth and moisture in the air.
- Apply a few drops to the face, after application of water-based treatments. May also serve as a spot treatment. Can be used day and night, as necessary.
- Citrus & Lavender Uplift Bath Soak
Try out our Citrus & Lavender Uplift Bath Soak to rid yourselves of all your dried skin from the winter. Specially formulated to simultaneously exfoliate and moisturize, Uplift features Dead Sea salts along with sweet orange oil and coconut milk.
- Add a palmful to a warm bath, stir gently, sit and soak it alllll in.